Tuesday 4 October 2016

The CMAT Exam Paper Pattern

The CMAT Exam Paper Pattern

The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT), a national MBA entrance exam conducted by AICTE, is held in January.

Paper Pattern for last conducted AICTE CMAT exam:

CMAT is a test of 180 minutes duration. There are four sections; Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness. The total number of questions was 100, with 25 questions in each section. Each correct answer is awarded 4 marks and there is 1 mark penalty for every wrong answer. Also, there was no sectional time limit. So, one can spend less time on strong areas and could devote more time on weak areas to boost their overall score.
Tips: Majority of the questions in Quantitative techniques and Logical Reasoning could have been solved by using options. In majority of the cases, options were very abstract and not relevant to the questions or could have been eliminated from the given condition.

 You can read the full article here:The CMAT Exam Paper Pattern

1 comment:

  1. Well, it seems like the exam mode is on as a lot of my friends are also busy with their Bar Exam Prep. I just cleared my CMAT and I am very much proud of my result. I just hope even my friends clear their exam and become good lawyers because I am surely going to ask for help from them.

    ReplyDelete